Insurance & Payment
At Mission Obstetrics and Gynecology, we accept the following insurance plans. You may call our office at (586) 574-1313, Option 2, to find out if we accept your plan.
If your insurance plan requires you to pay a co-payment, co-insurance, and/or a deductible, you will need to pay at the time of your visit. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
If you have a question related to your bill or insurance, please contact our billing specialists at (586) 574-1313, extension 5.
Insurance Plans Accepted at Mission Obstetrics and Gynecology
Non-Risk Plans (PPO)
- Aetna All Products (Includes Medicare Adv.)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (See detailed list)
- First Health
- HAP Preferred/Alliance Health & Life (See detailed list)
- Humana (Under Cofinity Network)
- McLaren Health System PPO
- Multiplan/PHCS/Multiplan Auto Medical Network
- Priority Health PRO (See detailed list)
- UMR Beaumont Health Plan
- United HealthCare (See detailed list)
Managed Care Plans (HMO)
- Blue Care Network HMO
- Health Alliance Plan HAP HMO (See detailed list)
- McLaren Health System HMO (Community Health Plan)
- Priority Health HMO (See detailed list)
- Total Health Care Commercial HMO (See detailed list)
- BCN Medicare Advantage (See detailed list)
- HAP Medicare Advantage HMO (See detailed list)
- HAP Medicare PPO (See detailed list)
- Humana ChoiceCare Medicare Advantage
- MeridianCare Medicare Advantage
- Priority Health Medicare HMO
- Straight Medicaid (Est. pts only)
- McLaren Medicaid HMO (Est. pts only)
- Meridian Medicaid HMO (Est. pts only)
- Tricare East Humana Military (formerly Tricare North Health Net Federal Services)
- (In-network status pending)
- We do not accept straight Medicaid (green card).
- We are not accepting any new patients with a Medicaid product at this time.
- Straight Medicaid, McLaren and Meridian Medicaid are for established patients only.